Cyber law services to Banks
The term digital banking finance immediately brings to mind a marriage of complex electronics/software/computer technology and financial products.
We provide the following cyber law services to the Banks:
- Providing legal consultation
- Compliance w.r.t. IT Act 2008 and rules thereunder
- Compliance w.r.t. Banking Code of Conduct
- Compliance related to KYC and Reasonable Security Practices
- Issues pertaining to Virtual Currencies
- Legal Aspect to the IT Policies of the Bank
- Intellectual Property Rights of the Bank and the associated vendors
- Product Liability with respect to Software licenses, end user license agreements etc
- Data privacy and Liability
- Legal opinion on virtual currencies and PMLA
- Training to bank employees related to Cyber Law and other related Legal Framework (quarterly)
- To handle the litigation cases before Adjudicating Officer / Cyber Appellate Tribunal / High Court.
- Develop legal framework in accordance with reasonable security practices under Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under.
- Communicate with Law Enforcement Authorities and other regulatory Authorities such as CERT-In for Legal Matters related to Cyber Law, Cyber cases and Cyber Threats to the Bank on approval from the Bank.